New In: The Weekly Edit #2

2 comments
Has everyone else been following London Fashion Week!? How lush have the shows been? My favourite might just have been the Burberry Prorsum show! And Tom Ford... Anyway back to today's post! The weekly edit of what's new in at the moment :)






1.Pink Cut Out Strappy Bralet £25.00 - This is very Sprint Summer! Very on trend showing off a flash of skin... Love! I would wear this with a high waisted midi skirt.

2. Geometric Print Swing Cami Top £15 - Bargain price and could be worn with lots of different outfits so such good value for money.

3. Colour Block Mesh Insert Dress £35 - Great dress that is on trend at the moment.

4. Coral Button Up Skirt £22 - This would look so cute with tan sandals and a little t shirt in the summer and such a good price too :)

5. Pink Unfastened Blazer £45 - This is such a lovely colour and would look great as a cover up in the Summer evenings with Jeans or dresses.

6. Yellow Boucle High Waisted Shorts £28 - These shorts are so lovely, I'm thinking of holidays just looking at them :)


1. Sleeveless Floral Print Shell Top £28 -  This is such a cute top - paired with tailored trousers or a high waisted skirt :)

2. High Waisted Shorts - These are teeny little shorts but I love them! I'm doing my squats right this minute lol!

3. Aztec Premium Beaded Skirt £75 - This is super jazzy and bang on trend :) Wear it with bar legs for a night out.

4. Graffiti Bodycon Dress £32 - be spot on with the street style trend and wear this! The colours really stand out and look really different.

5. Pleat Full Trouser Boutique £90 - Ahh I loooove these! They are so on trend it's untrue, I love them and need them.

6. Geo Stripe Bodycon Dress £29 - These is such a bargain and I love the pattern - perfect dress for a night out with the girls.


1. Messenger Bag With Pearls £25.99 - This pastel yellow colour is really cute and will jazz up a neutral outfit.

2. Platform Sandal £39.00 - These will last throughout the seasons with their chunky heel they will be comfy to walk in too.

3. Combination Jacket With Zips £89.99 - I have a bit of a thing about Jackets at the moment and I really like this one for the Spring season and its white too! The colour of the season.

4. Wide Striped Dress £39.99 - Curved and flattering dress that is very on trend even for AW13 too so it will sure see you through to the next season. And its monochrome, need I say more!?

5. Combined Coat £99.99 - Again another coat lol! This one is a lovely colour for the season ahead and has such a flattering shape! I am a fan!


1. Cat Eye Sunglasses £16 - These remind me of the sunglasses seen in the Tom Ford Catwalk minus the massive price tag!

2. Iris Dial Print Dress £65 -  How gorgeous is the print on this dress? And the fit? Beautiful!

3. Quilted Biker Jacket £55 - Lovely little Jacket for the print to throw on.

4. Blurred Splash Print Dress £80 - I absolutely love this dress it is beautiful! 

5. Multi Colour Boucle Jacket £46 - I adore this Jacket! It's so Chanel inspired and will look great with loads of outfits.

6. Scribble Print Maxi Skirt £50 - Very pretty Maxi skirt to dress up or down - would look great with a simple tee!

My wishlist of things is sky high now no thanks to this! Lol but I'm going to be good this season and buy essential items as I can't even begin to tell you how much I usually buy and it all stays in the wardrobe with the tags on! I am a bugger for doing that! Ah well what can I say I am a girl whose heart belongs in my wardrobe :) Hope everyone is having a good week so far?? I'd love to hear about anyone's recent buys too!

Siobhan xxxx

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments

  1. Replies
    1. I really love the colour of the blazer! Can see this being something I would get alot of use out of too :)

      S xxxx

      Delete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig